EVERYTHING IN PLACE AND ON TIME READY TO WORK
That project could be a short-term tented camp for as few as 20 people as part of a seismic survey, or 10,000 person pre-fabricated facility as the core of a long term mining project. We are one of the only companies in the world that can offer such diverse camps and we do this through long standing strategic alliances with the very best suppliers.
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ approach to camp building at RSS and we will always advise you on the best solution for your situation, even if that solution isn’t what you originally had in mind.
All of the camps we design and build are to the highest standard and to the unique and specific requirements of our clients. As experts in camp management we also build these camps to run as efficiently as possible, therefore minimising the staffing, power and services requirement. This way you not only get a tightly organised camp but also one that is incredibly cost effective.
We understand the costs involved in working in remote locations and we work closely with our clients to make sure the cost of their camp is not a burden.
- Design optimisation
- Sourcing and procurement
- Transport and logistical support
- Camp construction and erection
- Electrical reticulation including petrol or diesel generators
- Water reticulation
- Sewerage and water treatment
- Plants and reticulation
- Waste control and incineration plants
- Perimeter fencing
- Internal roads and walkways
- Satellite based communications systems
- Fuel storage
- Supply of kitchen, laundry and catering equipment
- Supply of all soft furnishings
- Hard shell containerized units
- Fully insulated modular units
- Soft shell tented structures
- Construction of structures utilising local materials and labour.